Monday, April 2, 2012

For Moms: Looking Pretty in a RUSH!

So it's not very often you will see a post that does not include a hairdo, but sometimes I have to give mom's an extra hint to help.  
Before we all had kids we made a lot of promises.... 
Let me see, I used to see ladies drop kids off at school in their tennis skirts and swore I would NEVER do that... then I began to teach spinning & dance classes.  What do you know, I found myself at my kids school in my workout clothes!  Hummmm
Then, I swore I would NEVER take my kids to school in my jammies.... YUP, done that too!  Thankfully, "jammies" are not too far from my everyday attire of yoga pants and a tank top or t-shirt.  Hey, I have to find the time to get my sleep in AND get two girls ready for school with braids in their hair, right!

BUT, I DO HAVE ONE AMAZING TRICK
This one has come in handy more than you know and I can't speak highly enough of this product!
It is low cost, easy and amazing!  So even in my jammies I can feel a lot better when dropping the kids off!  Or, for those of you who are soccer moms, softball moms or gymnastics moms (especially when we have those meets with a 7 am start time down the freeway over an hour on a SUNDAY!) .... we at least have to feel like we made a effort with our make up, right?  Ok, well here is my quick (very quick) fix! All it takes is a little make up and mascara!  I think mascara is a personal choice and, quite frankly, they all take the same amount of time.  However, when it comes to make up... it can be so different and the level of MESS can be so different TOO!

I want to issue a DISCLAIMER!  
Unlike most bloggers, I am not smart enough to hold out for freebies!  HA HA HA .... No, but seriously, I have no financial interest in this company, they have not given me ANYTHING.  I simply know that for any busy mom this is the way to go and they have so many shades that it doesn't matter what skintone you have.  Not to mention... the price can't be beat and it lasts a LONG TIME....

I am talking about AEROMINERALE by Classified Cosmetics
These are the two I use.  The
PRIMER and the NUDE.
This is an airbrush makeup that arrives in an aerosol style can.  You literally spray it on your face.  Please don't make the mistake I made the first time and hold it far away like hairspray!  I had hair full of make up and friends laughing hysterically!   I included a picture of MY actual cans to prove this isn't just a promo plug.  I love this stuff and it is SO quick!  I use just the make-up when I am in a rush, but when I am trying to actually get ready and look my best I use the primer first because it primes even your lashes too which makes your mascara look better.  

The click on the names above to go to their Facebook pages where they have discounts all the time (including 50% off and free shipping) or you can go straight to their website http://www.aerominerale.com/t-foundation.aspx 
They have two lines of this style of make up.  I have only tried the aeromineral line, but have heard amazing feedback on both lines.  

Here is another PLUS!!!   Their website has the greatest tool!  Enter in your current makeup and it will tell you the exact match for their color.  They make it so easy.  

Also you don't have to buy it on their site - you can find it through so many places and websites and also I believe they are at stores like ULTA.  Check it out and you won't be disappointed!  

Ok so my next post goes back to HAIR, I just was rushing out the door this morning and as I put the bottle down it made me think that this was something I needed to share! 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOPS Anonymous I meant to reply to your "catch" and I deleted it :-( Anyway, thank you!!! I was on auto pilot this morning and since spell checker didn't see it, neither did I

      Delete