Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Beginning .....

Ok so I am making the best of my time at home and what was lovingly dubbed "Mama Salon" back when my oldest was in Kindergarten.  I love creating hairdos!  I often look up pictures on the Internet.  However, I don't look up the how-to videos on YouTube as I see hair styles as great puzzles to me - I find my joy in figuring out how to do them simply by looking at pictures or by trial and error.  Thank goodness I have daughters that are patient with me and don't mind being my models!

So for now all we have are pictures of my creations and my re-creations from photos I found on the web.  I may add some How To videos in the future, but I am trying to work up the guts to hear my voice on the tapes and do this..... silly, but honest LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment