Sunday, February 26, 2012

Impossible Hair - continued

Ok so we continued on our journey with the wonderful "impossible hair" children of my dear friend.  May I add that her children are my kid's friends and very patient kids :-)  my favorite type of models!

Here was hairdo #2 on her eldest that was featured in my last post... the hairdo was also previously shown.... but I wanted to show that it could be done on all types of hair.  I think I called it "To Creative To Name" on my post.

Again, because of her frizzy hair we simply used serum

Now this time I wanted to toss in a ribbon.  Her mom just learned about Clare's bows and so I wanted to show her an option she could use right now.  Here is a ribbon hint - When you cut the ribbon, put a very thin coat of clear nail polish (or clear sparkle nail polish - my girls love that) at the ends... it prevents it from fraying and allows you to reuse it.  Also tie it to the rubber band BEFORE putting the rubber band on the hair... yes, this usually means adding a second rubber band, but it makes for a prettier bow, a bow that stays and it allows you to reposition the bow without a problem :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment