Thursday, February 23, 2012

BOWS & FLOWERS- I can't get enough!

On many of my styles you will see some of the most amazing Bows and Flowers!!!!  They serve many purposes.... First of all they are AMAZING and they add such a flair to the style.  Secondly, they can hide a mistake like no other!!! Shhhhhh don't tell anyone my secret!

I have two very talented friends who make these artistic pieces - they can also make almost any custom thing your brain can come up with!!

Generally (not always, but generally) the FLOWERS are the creations of
KATIE HEMPHILL  - ART BY KATIE    http://art-by-katie.com/   (You can also find her on facebook)

THE BOWS come in ALL sizes and are the creation of CLARE FORBES BLACK
You can reach CUSTOM BOWS BY CLARE at custombowsbyclare@live.com

You can reach them both through this blog as well!!!!   I will be featuring their work on a regular basis, not as advertisement, but because I actually own a ton of it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment