Monday, February 27, 2012

Wrap Around "S" French Braid

Most people start the dreaded Monday morning with a grunt and hoping to simply get their kids out the door and to school on time.   99.9% of the time that is me.  Today that should have been me (especially after a very long weekend and an awful night's sleep).  Unfortunately for Bella, normal mom didn't wake up... CREATIVE MOM did!  So there she sat, thinking she was getting a ponytail and before she knew it I was tilting her head, pulling her hair,  holding rubber bands in my mouth and juggling a million things for a
WRAP AROUND "S" FRENCH BRAID





















Thankfully after all was said and done she was happy and the fact that I added some sparkle hairspray to her hair made me the superstar and took away the annoyance my 8 year old had for me!  :-)  See glitter makes every girl happy!  





No comments:

Post a Comment